Position: Staff chemist at Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University
- “TiO2-RuO2 electrocatalyst supports exhibit exceptional electrochemical stability”, C.-P. Lo, A. Kumar, G. Wang and V. Ramani, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 140–141 (2013) 133–140. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2013.03.039.
- SiO2-RuO2: A Stable Electrocatalyst Support, Chih-Ping Lo, and Vijay Ramani, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 4 (11), 6109–6116 (2012). DOI:
- “RuO2·xH2O-TiO2 as a catalyst support for PEM fuel cells” C. Lo, G. Wang, A. Kumar, and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions, 41 (2011) 1249.
- “Functionalized silica composite membranes for direct methanol fuel cells” S. Yun, J. Parrondo, C. Lo, and Vijay Ramani, ECS Transactions, 41 (2011) 1633.
- “RuxTi1-xO2 as a Catalyst Support for PEM Fuel Cell Catalysts”, C. Lo, A. Kumar, and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions 33 (2010) 493.