Position: Senior Researcher, National Fusion Research Institute in Korea
Postdoctoral Scholar in Chemical Engineering, Case
Western Reserve University (July 2012)
Ph.D in Chemical Engineering at Case Western Reserve University.(May 2012); Advisor: R. Mohan Sankaran
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology (August 2008) Advisor: Vijay K. Ramani
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, Chung-Ang University, Seoul, Korea (February 2005)
- Seung Whan Lee, Metini Janyasupab, Chung-Chiun Liu, R. Mohan Sankaran, “Synthesis of Ir nanoparticles by plasma electrochemical reduction for enzyme-free hydrogen peroxide detection”, in press Catalysis Today.
- Seung Whan Lee, Justin Kumper, Pin Lin, Guodong Li, Xuan Gao, Stuart Rowan , and R. Mohan Sankaran, “In Situ Formation of Metal Nanoparticle Composites Via “Soft” Plasma Electrochemical Reduction of Metallosupramolecular Polymer Films”, Macromolecules. 2012, 45, 8201−8210.
- Hamidreza Zamani, Seung Whan Lee, Amir Avishai, Christian A. Zorman, R. Mohan Sankaran, Philip X.-L. Feng, “ Focused Ion Beam (FIB) Nanomachining of Silicon Carbide (SiC) Stencil Masks for Nanoscale Patterning,” Mater. Sci. Forum 2012, 717-720, 889-892.
- Seung Whan Lee, Cecilia Mattevi, Manish Chhowalla, and R. Mohan Sankaran, “Plasma-assisted reduction of graphene oxide at low temperature and atmospheric pressure for flexible conductor applications,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2012, 21, 2155-2161.
- Mamadou Sow, Ross Widenor, Ajay Kumar, Seung Whan Lee, Daniel J. Lacks, and R. Mohan Sankaran, “Strain-induced reversal of charge transfer in contact electrification,” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2012, 51, 1-4.
- Seung Whan Lee, Hamidreza Zamani and Philip X.-L. Feng, and R. Mohan Sankaran, “Extraction of a low-current discharge from a microplasma for nanoscale patterning applications at atmospheric pressure,” J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B. 2011, 3001063.
- Carolyn Richmonds, Megan Witzke, Brandon Bartling, Seung Whan Lee, Jesse Wainright, Chung-Chiun Liu, Mohan R. Sankaran, “Electron transfer reactions at the plasma-liquid interface,” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2011, 133, 17582-17585.
- Seung Whan Lee, Dong Liang, Xuan P. A. Gao, and R. Mohan Sankaran, “Direct writing of metal nanoparticles by localized plasma electrochemical reduction of metal cations in polymer films”, Adv. Funct. Mater. 2011, 21, 2155–2161.