B.S. in Biological Engineering from Hainan University, 2011
M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology, 2013
- Current research includes making polysulfone (PSF) and polyphenylene oxide (PPO) based anion exchange membranes and characterization on AEMs.
- “Mechanically stable poly(arylene ether) anion exchange membranes prepared from commercially available polymers for alkaline electrochemical devices”, C. G. Arges, L. Wang, M-S. Jung and V. Ramani, J. Electrochem. Soc. (2015), 162 F686-F693. DOI: 10.1149/2.
- “Simple and Facile synthesis of water-soluble poly (phosphazenium) polymer electrolyte”, C. G. Arges, L. Wang, and V. Ramani, RSC Advances 4 (2014), 61869-61876. DOI: 10.
- “Bipolar polymer electrolyte interfaces for hydrogen-oxygen and direct borohydride fuel cells”, C.G. Arges, V. Prabhakaran, L. Wang and V. Ramani, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 39 (2014) 14312-14321. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijhydene.2014.04.099
- “Best practices for investigating anion exchange membrane suitability for alkaline electrochemical devices – Case study using quaternary ammonium poly (2,6-dimethyl 1,4-phenylene) oxide anion exchange membranes”, C.G.Arges, L.Wang, J. Parrondo, V. Ramani, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 160 (2013), F1258-F1274. DOI: 10.1149/2.049311jes
- DU, WANG Lihui, DUAN J-Y, “2D-DIGE in proteomics applications”, Journal of Biology, Vol.28 No.3 2011.6
ECS Transactions Papers
- “Best practices for examining anion exchange membrane alkaline stability for solid-state alkaline fuel cells” C. Arges*, L. Wang*, J. Parrondo , and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions, 58 (2013) 1551.