Position: Ph.D candidate, Department of Energy Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, Aug 2016-Present
Ph.D in Chemical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology, 2014-July 2016
M.A.S. in Chemical Engineering from Illinois Institute of Technology, 2012-2014
B.S. in Polymer Materials and Engineering from Yantai University, 2008-2012
- Anion exchange membranes (AEMs) for alkaline membrane fuel cells.
Publications (Google Scholar)
- Javier Parrondo, Zhongyang Wang, Min-Suk J. Jung and Vijay Ramani. Reactive oxygen species accelerate degradation of anion exchange membranes based on polyphenylene oxide in alkaline environments. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 18 (2016) 19705-19712, DOI: 10.1039/c6cp01978a
- Zhongyang Wang, Javier Parrondo and Vijay Ramani. Alkaline Stability of Poly(Phenylene Oxide) Based Anion Exchange Membranes Containing Imidazolium Cations. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 163 (2016) F824-F831. DOI: 10.1149/2.0551608jes (open access article)
- Javier Parrondo, Min-Suk J. Jung, Zhongyang Wang, Christopher G. Arges and Vijay Ramani. Synthesis and Alkaline Stability of Solubilized Anion Exchange Membrane Binders Based on Poly(phenylene oxide) Functionalized with Quaternary Ammonium Groups via a Hexyl Spacer. Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 162 (2015) F1236-F1242 DOI: 10.1149/2.0891510jes.
- ” Egg white-mediated green synthesis of silver nanoparticles with excellent
biocompatibility and enhanced radiation effects on cancer cells”, R. Lu, D. Yang, D. Cui, Z. Wang, Int J Nanomedicine. 2012:7: 2101-2107. DOI: 10.2147/IJN.S29762.