- “Degradation Mitigation in PEM Fuel Cells”, Colorado School of Mines (Dec. 2009). (Invited by Prof. Andrew Herring, Department of Chemical Engineering, CSM)
- “Organic-Inoranic Composite Materials for Fuel Cells and Photovoltaics”, Energy Research Center of the Netherlands (ECN) (Oct. 2009). (Invited by Dr. Bert Plomp, ECN)
- “Kinetic and Transport Processes in PEFC MEAs”, Paul Scherrer Institute (Electrochemistry Group), Villigen, Switzerland (Oct. 2009). (Invited by Dr. Frank Wallasch and Dr. Lorenz Gubler, PSI)
- “Organic-Inorganic Composite Materials for Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells”, University of Southern Mississippi (Sept. 2009). (Invited by Prof. Kenneth Mauritz, School of Polymers and High Performance Materials, USM)
- “Deconvolution of ohmic and transport losses in PEM fuel cells using electrochemical diagnostics”, Vijay Ramani, US-Canada Fuel Cell Workshop: “Fuel Cell Modeling and Characterization” NRC-SFU, Vancouver (Nov. 2009) [Invited by Dr. Zhong Xie, NRC, Canada]
- “Polymer electrolyte membranes for fuel cell applications: Challenges and opportunities, Vijay Ramani, SPE ANTEC@NPE 2009, Chicago IL (June 2009) [Invited by Prof. Patrick Mather, Syracuse U]
- “In-situ electrochemical Diagnostics in PEFCs, S. Sambandam* and Vijay Ramani, 215th meeting of the Electrochemical Society, San Francisco CA (May 2009) [Invited by Prof. Mark Orazem, Univ. of Florida]
- “PEM degradation mitigation using functional inorganic additives, P. Trogadas* and Vijay Ramani, 237th ACS National Meeting, Salt Lake City, UT (March 2009) [Invited by Prof. Lei Zhu, CWRU]
- In-Situ Detection of Reactive Oxygen Species in PEM Fuel Cells, P. Trogadas* and V. Ramani, 216th meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Vienna, Austria (Oct. 2009).
- In-Situ Measurement of Oxygen Permeability in Polymer Electrolyte Membranes, S. Sambandam* and V. Ramani, 216th meeting of the Electrochemical Society, Vienna, Austria (Oct. 2009).
- Electrolyte Degradation Mitigation in PEM Fuel Cells, P. Trogadas*, S. Sambandam* and Vijay Ramani, 238th ACS National Meeting, Washington DC (August 2009)