Publications in 2010 :
- “Degradation mitigation in PEM fuel cells using metal nanoparticle and metal oxide additives”, P. Trogadas*, J. Parrondo+, and Vijay Ramani, in: Functional polymer nanocomposites for energy storage and conversion (L. Zhu and Q. Wang, editors); American Chemical Society Books, Vol. 1024; (2010) 187-207
- “Influence of binder properties on kinetic and transport processes in polymer electrolyte fuel cell electrodes”, S. Sambandam and Vijay Ramani, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 12 (2010) 6140-6149 DOI:10.1039/B921916A
ECS Transactions Papers
- “Quaternary Ammonium and Phosphonium Based Anion Exchange Membranes for Alkaline Fuel Cells”, C. Arges*, S. Kulkarni, A. Baranek, K. Pan*, M. Jung*, D. Patton, K. Mauritz, and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions 33 (2010) 1903.
- “Investigation of Molecular Probes Sensitivity to the Fenton Reaction using Fluorescence Spectroscopy”, V. Prabhakaran*, C. Arges*, and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions 33 (2010) 889.
- “RuxTi1-xO2 as a Catalyst Support for PEM Fuel Cell Catalysts”, C. Lo+, A. Kumar*, and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions 33 (2010) 493.
ECS Interface Article
- “Anion Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells”. C. G. Arges*, Vijay Ramani and P. N. Pintauro, Invited Article: The Electrochemical Society Interface, 19 (2) (2010) 31-35 (Editorial review)