Publications in 2013
- “In situ fluorescence spectroscopy correlates ionomer degradation to reactive oxygen species generation in an operating fuel cell”,V. Prabhakaran, C. G. Arges, and V. Ramani, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (2013). DOI: 10.1039/C3CP53919A
- “Best practices for investigating anion exchange membrane suitability for alkaline electrochemical devices – Case study using quaternary ammonium poly (2,6-dimethyl 1,4-phenylene)oxide anion exchange membranes”, C.G.Arges, L.Wang, J. Parrondo, V. Ramani, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 160 (2013), F1258-F1274. DOI: 10.1149/2.049311jes
- “Ta0.3Ti0.7O2 electrocatalyst supports exhibit exceptional electrochemical stability”, A. Kumar and V. Ramani, Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 160 (2013) F1207-F1215. DOI: 10.1149/2.038311jes
- “Estimation of electrode ionomer oxygen permeability and ionomer-phase oxygen transport resistance in polymer electrolyte fuel cells”, S. Sambandam*, J. Parrondo and V. Ramani, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 15 (2013), 14994-15002. DOI: 10.1039/C3CP51450A
- “Polysulfone-based anion exchange membranes demonstrate excellent chemical stability and performance for the all-vanadium redox flow battery”, M. Jung, J. Parrondo, C. G. Arges, and V.Ramani. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 1 (2013), 10458-10464. DOI: 10.1039/C3TA11459G
- “Investigation of cation degradation in anion exchange membranes using multi-dimensional NMR spectroscopy”, C. Arges and V. Ramani, Journal of Electrochemical Society, 160 (2013), F1006-F1021. DOI: 10.1149/2.056309jes
- “TiO2-RuO2 electrocatalyst supports exhibit exceptional electrochemical stability”, C.-P. Lo, G. Wang, A. Kumar and V. Ramani, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 140–141 (2013) 133–140. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2013.03.039.
- “Perfluorinated polymer electrolytes hybridized with in-situ grown titania quasi-networks”, Y. P. Patil, S. Sambandam, V. Ramani and K. A. Mauritz, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2013, 5 (1), 42–48. DOI: 10.1021/am3017834
- “RuO2-SiO2 mixed oxides as corrosion-resistant catalyst supports for polymer electrolyte fuel cells”, A. Kumar* and V. Ramani, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 138–139 (2013) 43–50. DOI: 10.1016/j.apcatb.2013.02.015.
- “Two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy reveals cation-triggered backbone degradation in polysulfone-based anion exchange membranes”, C. G. Arges, and Vijay Ramani, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA, 110 (7) (2013) 2490-2495. DOI: 10.1073/pnas.1217215110
ECS Transactions Papers
- “Ta-modified TiO2 supports exhibit exceptional durability in polymer electrolyte fuel cells” A. Kumar* and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions, 58 (2013) 1823.
- “Best practices for examining anion exchange membrane alkaline stability for solid-state alkaline fuel cells” C. Arges*, L. Wang*, J. Parrondo , and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions, 58 (2013) 1551.
- “Structurally tuned nitrogen doped cerium oxide as a superior free radical scavenger for mitigating polymer electrolyte membrane degradation” V. Prabhakaran and V. Ramani, ECS Transactions, 58 (2013) 991.